July 10, 2009

An Odd Couple

Share

I just had to post this. I find the message very powerful and amazing. And goodness! Sometimes, I never thought myself emotionally touched with animal stories such as this.

On the sidelight, though admittedly we have Pinoy anchors who are equally good (or even better) in delivering amusing news, I always find Steve Hartman of Assignment America so attached to whatever topic he's delivering. This probably makes him cut above the rest of the news anchors of CBS News. Good thing, I usually catch the show before I come to the office.



*

3 comments:

  1. hello...regards on your book...nice blog!

    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a powerful message to human race. "if they can do it, what's our excuse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. what a powerful message to human race. "if they can do it, what's our excuse?

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments.