July 6, 2009

Culture Unplugged Video

Share

I talked about this topic in the book KAPENG ARABO in passing. While I still believe that this happens in a miniscule of a percentage of our population, I just couldn't help but worry that the issue of hunger may go out of proportion if we don't do something.

I remember I was chatting with a friend regarding a related topic, i.e. the squatters in the country. Being out of the country, he claims I have no idea of how grabe the situation of our folks in the slums. Of course, I do. And I also have an ample idea how they are used by some people to pursue their political dreams. Ahhh...this is so complicated topic. And if you really want to know my stake on this, we could go on forever.

On the lighter side, this video won the Best Short Story category. I won't write the details as they are part of the video. Though I personally do not like how things were presented, it has that tinch of sadness, ka-touch baga. But you be the judge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your comments.