August 18, 2009

GMA7 & ABS-CBN Livestreaming

Share

Here's the livestreaming of GMA7 and ABS-CBN. The cool thing is you can actually watch both networks at the same time. If you feel you need not miss any event in the Philippines, then go and see them simultaneously.

But if not, my advice for you is to decide which one you really feel like watching, and completely shut off the other (use control buttons within the screen).

Again, I do not patronize network wars. As an avid televiewer myself, I do not believe that I should confine my source of information and entertainment to a single network. As Pinoy abroad, we should rather be thankful for we are afforded freedom to choose.

Besides, they are free, and as they said "the best thing is in life are free." Enjoy!

GMA7 Livestreaming
Get Microsoft Silverlight

ABS-CBN Livestreaming

Get Microsoft Silverlight


*

1 comment:

  1. bkit po wala ako live streaming ng abs-cbn kapag open ko sya nag close agad?

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments.