November 12, 2008

Mr. Harvey Keh on Kapeng Arabo

Share

I just received this today from my publicist. I am so overwhelmed with this that I literally run-out of words to say. Imagine, Mr. Harvey Keh of AdeMU, si Idol! with a favorable comment on my book.

I actually quoted him (page 97 of the book). But I never thought he'd actually read it. Wooh! Grabe! Ibang level na ito!


"Kapeng Arabo is a good book for Filipinos who are aspiring to find better lives abroad and also for their families who will be supporting them in the problems that they will face.

The book is easy to read and understand while at the same time very candid in presenting the realities of Filipinos living in a foreign country.

This book is important since Filipinos should learn important things about living and working abroad before they decide to take the big leap of exploring new life outside the Philippines.

I personally congratulate the author for taking time out to share his experiences to every Filipino in the hope of helping our countrymen find a better life abroad."

Harvey S. Keh
Director for Youth Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship
Ateneo de Manila University-School of Government
http://twitter.com/harveykeh
http://filipinochangemaker.blogspot.com
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your comments.