September 1, 2009

Call center recording

Share

WARNING: A lot bad and foul words in this recording. More like curses actually. So, extra-caution to those who are sensitive (and the kids too).

The rant took more than 3 minutes, though my thoughts were really rambling wild against the caller for like forever. So, if you feel like you can't take it anymore, just click the pause/stop button.

My hands were shaking while doing this entry. I was mad. I was caught in disbelief knowing there are Pinoys out there who's moving heaven and hell downplaying fellow Filipinos, and worse, the country.

I heard of similar stories like this. In fact, this is one of the reasons why i kind'a used to be 'antiseptic' to the concept of pinoy migrating to other countries, only to find myself working abroad too.

Siguro nga, we have our purpose in life. I wrote the book 'Kapeng Arabo' so that us Pinoy abroad may be reminded of our situation; that we are in the position to do something, and the power to do something good for the country.

But then I can only do as much. I can only expose a dent in a certain situation. Because in the end, it rests in our own will, on our individual choices.

Ikaw pinoy...ganito ka rin ba? Listen, and decide for yourself.

AGAIN WARNING: maraming mura at mga salitang di maganda.





3 comments:

  1. jojo- I admire the patience of the agent. Poor girl. My topak yata sa ulo un. TSK! TSK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jojo-i admire the patience of the agent. damn girl, she sounds like a prosti. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nako, nagtrabaho ako sa PNB for a year and i realized that IGNORANCE HAS NO LIMITS. Ang mga ganitong klaseng tarantadong tanga na mga kliyente.

    Usually kaya sila hindi maka-withdraw sa araw na iyon, may technical lapse ang system or whatever they call it. They just have to wait for 5 hours or maybe try the following day.

    At usually mga hindi marunong gumamit ng ATM Machine kaya hindi nalabas... Yang mga yan talaga ang mga tanga.

    It's really sad. HAHAHAHA! THEY'RE SO TANGA! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments.