January 31, 2009

KA has landed PARIS

Share

This is the TNT tracker as of 29th of January. What does this small document mean?

It's simple - that KAPENG ARABO has landed PARIS, FRANCE.

Currently, we're having negotiation with a Pinoy group based in Paris. Ms. Desire Amojeda, the head, expressed interest in helping the book distribution among our kababayans in the most romantic part of the earth.

I shall give you the development of this negotiation as soon as I get any.

Hmmm... will this mean I'm gonna visit Paris for a book-launch? Ohhh....

Plase join me...I'm crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Great reception of the book here, I am the author's friend and just the "head " of the distribution and not of the Filipino community as described.
    We hope to reach out to our kababayans here to support Filipino writers and artist,just how we support other Filipino products!
    Proud to be a PINOY!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments.